To add to the challenges of that week, Jamie had a number of work dinners, so he had our sitter come three nights that week and she also got to take the girls to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, which was Caroline
's first friend party that just she was invited to. Katie and our sitter were also there, so they helped Caroline play the games. Isn't Katie's outfit looking fabulous . . . very Flashdance-inspired, I think.


Caroline had a great time at the party and Jamie said that as soon as she realized what the tickets were for, she was on a mission to win some!
Originally, I wasn't going to get home until Saturday evening, but thankfuly, I was able to leave earlier and make it home Friday night, which enabled me to see the crew off for the Father-Daughter dance. Caroline was so excited to be included!
Caroline had a great time at the party and Jamie said that as soon as she realized what the tickets were for, she was on a mission to win some!
No comments:
Post a Comment