Sunday, July 26, 2009

Staying Cool

We started the weekend by inviting Katie's friend to join us for an ice cream outing. The girls all enjoyed their cones and sprinkles and then once they were suitably sugared up, we visited a new park.




I think Jamie enjoyed it as much as the kids!


Caroline got to swing on a super high swing, and was pretty pleased with herself!

Sunday's big highlight was that Jamie purchased a snow cone machine. We invited the neighbor kids over and I got to work making snow cones.


Everyone was working hard at their snow cones!



And, as you might expect, Caroline was in on the action, too!
Aside from eating refreshing treats, we got a lot of house projects and errands done during a rainy Saturday, including overhauling Jamie's "half" of the closet. And, after a trip to the Container Store, I was fully supplied to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment